Thursday, November 10, 2016

THE WAY FOR THE WEDDING DRESS


Here I am,

I want to tell you how I managed to find my perfect wedding dress. The first store in which I entered, not knowing any shops here in Chicago, was where my cousin also visited for her dress and where, in fact, she bought her dress. Actually, if I think about it, there was a store before this, where I liked the first dress that I tried and it was this one pictured below. But of course I did not want to dwell on the first.




Now, back to that other shop...me and my cousin went together in search of my wedding dress. I must have tried a million wedding dresses, believing them all to be spectacular, but it felt more and more confusing the more I tried.


I did not know if I liked the princess style or mermaid. Let's face it, I did not feel like a princess but a WOMAN. The problem with the princess style was that it made me appear taller. The mermaid was not perfect either: it accentuated my body way too much.



After discovering that the owner of the shop was Italian, and speaking with her in Italian, you know what she told me? "Ah you come from Italy, then you have to buy the dress here, you just have to, and I will make you any discount you want." Honestly, at first, it made me laugh, but then I realized she was treating me differently just because I spoke Italian.



Another day, I went with my mother-in-law to another store, having also heard of other girls who had bought a dress from this store. I was sure to find it here and in fact I found several, but there always seemed to be something missing. So, one by one, I headed over to the dressing room and started trying on dresses.


Some, I liked the back of the dress, others, the material, while others, for the way in which they fell. But I must say that I was excited to try all those dresses. I always watch the TV show, "Say YES to the dress", and finally my moment had arrived too.


But not just yet, I tried more and more dresses!


I really liked this dress (pictured above) but my fiance told me it was nothing impressive so I decided to continue my search.

A new day then came, with it a new partner. I decided to take with me a friend of mine. After doing some online research on fashion and wedding boutiques, we went to David's Bidal.


I was in love with this shop...I thought!!!


I decided to try a dress similar to that of my sister, just for fun.


Then I tried another and I was sure to pick this, but I still had a shop to see that day so I said I'd come back. I liked everything about the dress, belonging to the neckline, the jewelry also made me feel different, but perhaps a little too much, but in my head I thought I had found it, before I went into another shop.


A little, wonderful boutique.


And finally my DRESS...LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...I know the one I tried was in blush color and I really liked but in the end I decided on white.


And the big day arrived!!!






7 comments:

  1. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
     Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any expertise on wedding dresses...I just made this article about my experience and the way how I lived the experience.

      Delete
  2. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info Lace Wedding dress you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!I'm not an expert in wedding dresses, I just made this article about my experience.

      Delete
  3. What you mean the other side? Thank you so much for your comment,I will try to write more interesting things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these dresses are really gorgeous! I don’t know how I will just choose one. My best friend got married recently in one of the New York venues and her dress was the most amazing dress. I think you made the right decision at the end, and I would have gone with that one I think. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thank you for your time on reading my blog :-* Trust me when you find the right dress for you,you fell it!!!

      Delete