Wednesday, November 9, 2016

ABOUT ME

Let's talk about me...I'm 26, I was born in Negresti-Oas, Romania where I spent 9 years and then I moved to Italy, like a lot of people in my country.




I can't say I was very happy to move to another country because the life for a child was much better in Romania;




you had a lot of time to play outside and then, in Italy, you had to put yourself in an apartment the whole day while your parents were at work but anyway, time passed.

                                                                                   The day when we left for Italy - scary like my dad mask

 I made a lot of friends in Italy too, but every summer with my sister I went back to Romania where we made a lot of nice memories.


I graduated at PININFARINA'S high school as a Computer Programmer, but it was not a job which I chose to pursue because it limited my artistic side sooooo...I chose to enroll in college...ARCHITECTURE of course.


After some sad love stories I decided to try to come in America and they gave me a visa. I came for the first time in 2013, end of October... I met my future husband and I decided to move in America...We got married this year in July and started our lives together...and


                                                                                               I really like to be his wife :-)


I really like weddings and if it were possible I would choose wedding planner  as a job...but this is another argument!



I also made some classes for nail technician and I worked in Italy for a while...lot of interests:-)



I'm a Jehovah's Witnesses and for who doesn't know what I'm talking about here it's our website https://www.jw.org/en/ 



And this is me...a little bit of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment