Friday, November 18, 2016

MAN'S FASHION

Let's talk about men now, because they also need to be the center of attention sometimes, if not, "who can hear them? " I want to share this with you because I have a very cute husband, which I love to dress for every occasion and, thankfully, he listens to me...He doesn't care too much about fashion, so I'm happy to do it for him because I want to have a well-dressed man and, in some occasions, I think  it's pretty important. Though, I do have days when I just want to be comfortable and  it is then that I allow him to wear what he wants.
Anyways, I really like the Italian style for sure, though it can appear too tight, but of course you can choose the style in a comfortable size. I can say here in America I really have to search a lot for my husband what I really want; yes, you can find the Italian brands but they cost a lot. We don't want to spend all the money on clothes but I still want to dress him nice. 
I think your style has to reflect your personality, so don't wear something which does't make you feel comfortable. 

I think it's very important to follow some RULES, such as the following:

                1. Don't wear a plain shirt with a striped jacket and vice versa;


                              2. The pocket scarf should not be the same color as the tie;


3. When making your tie knot, whatever the style, make sure it's medium size, not too small, not too huge;


                                                     4. Match up fancy ties with plain-colored shirts;


5. The tie should match with the shirt, not with the suit. If you are new to being fashionable, you can avoid hazards in this regard by making the following tie choices: solid, spotted or striped, or a small repeating pattern;


6. Try not to imitate the look of famous people; here I emphasize the concept that the dress be customized to you. Insecure people seek safety by imitating what has been proposed by the multichannel WC. But the VIPs are VIPs, and you are you. A celebrity, even wearing a garbage bag, in the worst case scenario will be labeled as eccentric. While you, if you put on the same garbage bag, will be simply labeled garbage;


 7. Around the house, you can wear sportswear, so that you can feel more comfortable and be able to easily carry out household tasks. Obviously, this is permitted only if you do not expect guests. This type of wear is in fact used only for housework and physical activity, including walking fast on the shoreline. Do not welcome guests in overalls or come out with this for shopping, coffee, or breakfast;


8. Avoid in any shape or form, short socks, especially white ones. The color of this must be tuned with the predominant color of the tie. If unsure, use colors that look good on everything such as blue or dark gray. The white should be used only for physical activity and only with gym shoes;



                                                                    9. Shoes and belts must be the same color;



10. The French philosopher Abel Dufresne said: "The insignificant person follows fashion, the presumptuous exaggeration, and that of good taste come to terms with it". 
In the choice of clothes let loose the claws - that objectively does not mean anything if you do not meet a psychological need - and check the quality of fabrics and seams, choose classic models that resist FADS and PRECISELY: get off terms with fashion, adapt it to the real possibilities of the good shape, your age, your sensitivity. Put together only two colors. The classic summer combination are blue and white, blue and red. Winter approaches are brown and beige, purple and brown, brown and dark green or pink. The black and white are combined with any other color, in particular the first is well suited to light colors. To make even easier the idea that I want to express, simply allow the seasons to determine color: in summer you use light colors, in winter dark colors.



I also love loafer shoes for men because I really think they are elegant. At the same time, you can combine them with everything casual, which give you an interesting look.


Remember: anything you wear, do it with TASTE but be YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment